PULSED ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD (PEMF) THERAPY
For several years now I have been researching PEMF. I have studied the research and responses for patient care. With all the different systems available I wanted to make sure I chose a PEMF system that was effective, robust and made in the United States. After extensively reviewing systems, and then talking to colleagues that used different systems, I chose the most expensive, robust system. I feel the Pulsed Power system above is the most effective for improving my patient's healing ability. In my office, patients who have chronic knee pain, chronic shoulder pain, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, and a host of other chronic and acute health issues are benefiting from improved cellular exercise using our Pulse Centers NRG Pro System. There simply is no comparison.
WHAT IS PEMF ?
PEMF is an electro-magnetic field that can be applied to a painful or dysfunctional area of the body. Depending upon the desired outcome, PEMF may be applied to the entire body. What makes this therapy so powerful is the strength of the magnetic field generated by the machine and the pulsating of the field around the dysfunctional body area.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ?
This cellular exercise helps boost the energy of the cells; thus boosting cellular metabolism. This allows the cell to function as it is supposed to, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved, and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Regaining normal cell function is the KEY to all healing. PEMF helps cells regain normal function.
PEMF THERAPY INCREASES:
PEMF THERAPY DECREASES:
PEMF HELPS THE BODY TO:
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS AND IS PEMF SAFE?
There are no side effects. The treatment is completely safe for anyone without an implanted electronic device. PEMF helps even the most chronic problems; many times after only a few treatments.
DOES PEMF HURT?
PEMF treatments are completely painless. One advantage of our equipment is the ability to set frequencies and intensities. This helps to adapt the magnetic field to your condition and body.
WHAT CAN PEMF HELP?
WHAT EFFECTIVELY SOLD ME ON THE PEMF SYSTEM WE USE, WAS THE BENEFITS I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED USING THIS CELLULAR EXERCISE DEVICE.
There are over 75 trillion cells in your body. We know that cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. There are muscle, nerve, brain, and bone cells just to name a few. The cells must take in nutrients from food and convert those nutrients into energy to be used for the cell to function. This may be moving a muscle, transmitting a nerve impulse, protecting a nerve, or any of the other cellular functions. Cells have a membrane around them that allows nutrients in and toxins out. Cellular exercise increases the cells membrane permeability allowing for better circulation of oxygen and nutrients into your cells.
WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER BE?
To understand the difference between a healthy and unhealthy cell....think of a fresh picked grape and a dried up raisin. The grape is fresh, full of life and energy, while the raisin is drained of its essence. Healthy cells are like the grape, fresh and full of life. The healthy cell (grape) has the energy to maintain proper electrical balance. This allows the cells to repair and regenerate; keeping the right amount of water and nutrients flowing into and out of the cell. The unhealthy cell (raisin) lacks the proper electrical charge, interfering with the repair cycle and essential flow of water and nutrients. These are key elements in a healthy body. Without them, cell health and overall health of the body suffers.
HOW DO MY CELLS CHARGE?
Science has proven that damaged or weak cells have an imbalanced electrical gradient (charge). There are only 4 main ways to recharge a cell:
The first three options are slow-acting. Now, you can quickly bring cells back into electrical balance with Pulsed Magnetic Cellular Exercise using our PEMF machine. Each cell then has the energy to work as the body intended; to repair and regenerate, increasing nutrient circulation and oxygen flow. Healthy cells will then work even better with exercise, raw food and spring water.
THE BETTER YOUR CELLS WORK=THE BETTER YOU WILL WORK.
Human brains have 100 billion neurons (brain cells) that depend on cellular energy. Enough said?
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF CELLULAR RECHARGING OR CELLULAR EXERCISE?
- PEMF changes your energy at the cellular level. Remember you are made of over 75 trillion cells in your body. Cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. PEMF affects the capacitance of all the cells it contacts, improving their ability to hold a charge. Capacitance is the ability of a cell to store an electrical charge. Recharging the cells accelerates the body's natural healing ability.
- PEMF directly affect the systems responsible for healing the body. No healing, repair or growth takes place in the body without the signals, or electrical impulses, sent by the central and peripheral nervous systems. PEMF directly impacts the nervous system.
- PEMF stimulates GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter that calms and relaxes nerve impulses). GABA is a neurotransmitter, which is a chemical used by our nervous system to conduct appropriate nerve impulses. GABA is responsible for calming the nervous system by improving the ability to turn off the sympathetic nervous system (the fight or flight portion of our autonomic or automatic adapting nervous system) and turn on the parasympathetic nervous system (the rest and digest portion of our autonomic nervous system). PEMF has also been found to induce GABA in certain parts of the brain. When the body relaxes, the parasympathetic nervous system takes control and the body can start or continue its natural healing process.
- PEMF improves sleep and promotes relaxation. According to the National Sleep Foundation, 48 percent of Americans complain of occasional insomnia. PEMF increases GABA levels and counteracts the sympathetic nervous system response in the body. These actions help promote better sleep and reduce stress.
- Increased Circulation. One of the most basic functions magnetic fields have in the body is to increase circulation. When a cell (such as a red blood cell) is injured or ill, it does not hold its ideal charge. This causes red cells to “stick” together, making circulation slow. When a magnetic field passes through the red cell, the membrane becomes properly charged, allowing the cell to repel itself and keep itself separate from other red cells, thereby increasing circulation. In addition, PEMF increases various chemicals in the blood vessel walls that cause the blood vessels to dilate, improving the amount of blood flowing through the vessels and therefore increasing the amount of oxygen delivered to the tissues.
- Enhanced Muscle Function. Muscle energy, needed for muscles to work, is developed through a process called Myosin Phosphorylation. Myosin is muscle, and phosphorylation is energy (ATP) production. Optimal energy allows muscles to work harder and longer, and recover more quickly from their work. Muscles that are contracted or in spasm are better able to relax, decreasing tension and reducing the pain caused by spasm.
- Decreased Inflammation. Inflammation is a cascade of physiologic processes initiated by the body to repair cellular damage in tissues by increasing the blood flow to the damaged area and increasing the number of good inflammatory cells. The process of inflammation is generated and supported by the interaction of a number of immune cell types, with other cell types (like T-cells) playing a regulatory role in the cascade effect. Inflammation is a necessary and beneficial process, but it often persists longer than necessary, resulting in chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation is frequently a cause of chronic pain. PEMF has been found to reduce chronic, damaging inflammation. Inflammation can be initiated by many causes, and knowing the nature of the cause is important in designing therapeutic approaches.
Research shows us that PEMF can induce the appropriate death of aged, chronic T-lymphocytes, by actions on T-cell membranes and key enzymes in cells. For example, PEMF affects ion flow through specific cell membrane channels (like those for sodium, potassium, and calcium), which positively affect these enzymes.
- Stress Reduction. Stress is part of being human. Normal stress, called eustress, is necessary for survival. Too much stress is very harmful to the body, and accelerates aging. Stress is responsible for at least 65% of our illnesses, so stress reduction is necessary for all of us. Stress-reducing activities, performed on an occasional basis, will allow too much stress-related damage to accumulate over time. Therefore, stress reduction must be a daily activity. Magnetic fields have many stress-reducing effects. Daily use of PEMF helps to wash away the negative effect natural stresses have on our bodies.
- Bone Healing. Magnetic fields pass through the body – even the bones – as if the body wasn’t even there. PEMF works to repair bones, whether they are damaged by surgery, injury, or disease, and have been found to improve bone regeneration such as occurs with osteoporosis and osteopenia, among other bone destroying conditions.
- Blood Oxygenation. Just as a fire cannot burn without oxygen, our cells cannot produce heat and energy without oxygen. Our lungs extract oxygen from the air we breathe. It passes into our blood and is carried by arteries away from the heart and delivered to the rest of the body, including all the organs. PEMF helps with the process of extracting oxygen out of the air we breathe and help it to be transported into the circulation. The absorbed oxygen is then transported through the body to all the cells, where it is absorbed into the individual cells. In the cells, enzymes and other basic cell energy production processes use the oxygen for cell metabolism, the energy necessary to function properly. The metabolism of an organism determines which substances it will find nutritious and which it will find harmful. Proper blood-oxygen levels at the cellular level (not just in the blood) allow this process to continue quickly and efficiently. After the oxygen exchange takes place, veins carry de-oxygenated blood and metabolic waste products away from those same cells and back to the heart for recycling again.
IN ADDITION TO THESE BASIC BALANCING ACTIONS, MAGNETIC FIELDS ALSO HELP WITH MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS AND CONDITIONS, NEW ACTIONS ARE REGULARLY DISCOVERED. SOME OF THESE ACTIONS INCLUDE:
- reducing muscle tension
- improving tissue healing
- reducing pain
- increasing energy
- improving clotting factors
- slowing the development of arthritis
- stimulating the immune system
- helping the body to detoxify
- improving the uptake of nutrients
- reducing blood pressure
- helping nerve function
- helping liver function
- balancing the acupuncture meridians
- improving sleep
- making soft tissue more flexible
- reducing arthritic changes